Sunday 7 March 2010

PhD equation

My PhD officially started off last week. Now, I'm eager to know what my research theme(s) will be...
At the moment I'm busy with my first publication, the firm that should sponsor my studies
and something that I have to study for the next European call.
What is a European call ?
The research needs fund, a way to get them is to submit a proposal to a call of the European Commission (EC).
EC periodically calls for new ideas, for solutions to new problems, in turn they fund researchers
that want to (and can) address their problems.
Well, I should also be involved in one of this European Project as part of my duties.
Summarizing my PhD equation is
EC projects + Firm + ? = PhD
I hope to replace the question mark as soon as it is possible with my research themes...

1 comment:

Zax (Andrea) said...

buona fortuna ! che tempi sono previsti ?

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!