Anyway, my next step is to move to an English speaking country in order to improve my awful English and then hopefully to get a job. Honestly the latter is infeasible given my technical skills (mostly Academic ones).
I'd like to receive some advices, these are the questions that are bouncing from one side to another of my mind:
- Where should I go? I think it's better don't go over Europe so I'm in front of two choices: London or Dublin?
- Why London or Dublin? Because my desire is to stay as long as possible in one of them and at the same time to get a job in my field (ICT market). In Ireland seems that there is a demand for ICT profiles, I also know that the current trend is moving down, so it's hard to get a job even for engineers with a good experience.
- Which accent is better to know and learn? English or Ireland?
- Dublin seems cheaper than London, for example in Dublin it 's used Euro as currency but in London there is the strongest pound !
- Where is easier to get a job Dublin or London ?, in other words where might I have more opportunities in the ICT market?
- How is the people in these cities?
Concern about London or Ireland I could go to another city too for example Manchester or Belfast, it isn't very important to go to one of these two capital my target is to stay over there as long as it's possible.
Any help is appreciated.