Monday 16 March 2009

what became of me?

maybe you have wondered during these days.
I have been snowed under, too many things to deliver.
One of the project in which I was involved ended up (thanks to God!, I could no longer stand it! )
Secondly I had to prepare myself along with one colleague/friend of mine for our first workshop.
The latter was a good and exciting experience and as I like saying it's a cross experience because it covers different aspect of our growth as consultants as well as men.
Yet, after my presentation there were our Spanish partners who provide some software to us.
They had their conference in English and I was elected interpreter to support them, if they didn't manage to get understood. In the afternoon I had a long meeting with them in order to discuss some technical details, I can say I spent 3/4 of my day speaking in English...great I needed it, before I became all out of practice.
Moreover I worked extra time last week and it wasn't paid at all !
What a sucking week !!
Now I hope to take a breath of relief and to be more free.

5 comments:

TopGun said...

All you need is a real job, with real challanges to fight and a real wage overall.

All you need, and deserve fist of all.


Keep in touch pal!

Puntino said...

dear Top,
what do you mean by "a real job" ?
Do you think that I'm here without working? ?

TopGun said...

You know what I mean.
your is not job, it's slavery and you deserve a real and satisfactory job.
For your dedication in study and in all you do.

Yesterday a I watched a documentary, "W la ricerca", (I sent you the link) and today with the srike for the university reformation I'm angry!

Zax (Andrea) said...

you teach me a new world
"moreover"

thank you :-)

Andrea

Puntino said...

you're welcome :)

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!