Sunday 22 March 2009

How I rule myself

Dear
Probably, you've wondered how I spent my weekend in Rome and how the Roman night life looks like...
Well, I was in some places here at night even alone. Indeed most of my friends are from Naples like me, in the weekend they go back home and I remain in Rome. After my first weekend in Rome spent at home what a pity ! it was upsetting, I firmly decided to go out even if I was with no friend ! I don't want to give up!

So sometimes I visited Rome at night and I found it amazing and extraordinary. Also, I was a moron I left my camera at home !! But no pain for that, I'll have time to get lost in the Rome's night again :)

Yesterday I was at "literary coffee", really nice. When I was in Naples I didn't use to go to these kinds of places, honestly I don't know any of them in my city !
They are buzzing places where you can sip your coffee or cocktail or whatever you like and read a book, talk or simply surf on the web. While I was picking my book I saw one guy that I met months ago, he was a friend of one friend of mine... it's a long chain :)
After one minute I was with him and his friends...
I found it wonderful because you don't need to arrange everything,
sometimes you can enjoy yourself easily, just to take the first step, a bit of willingness...
If I hadn't taken the plunge to go out, even when I was alone, I'd have never met that people !
Living is exciting !

4 comments:

TopGun said...

You are using my theory.
I'm so proud of you.

Puntino said...

what's top's theory ?? ?

TopGun said...

To live is exciting or Life taste good, as you prefer.

^_^

Zax (Andrea) said...

and life is short, don't waste your (our) time.

Andrea

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!