Saturday 28 February 2009

Easy Love

With your breath I lived,
in your eyes there was my broken mirror,
From your mouth my misunderstood thoughts came,
Your sharpened voice in my ear, never in my mind.

Get out of our rut, let's play with our souls
no fear, time goes, it doesn' t wolf our days,
it simply ticks at the same pace.

Tomorrow it's another joy-day, you don't need to plan it
With sorrows and pains, Love flame fades away, dear.

I lie flat on my playground,
eyeing the sky and smiling to my faith,
I know my everlasting Love will come.


By Puntino

4 comments:

TopGun said...

is it a lyric of a famous singer-songwriter?

Puntino said...

Maybe you can't believe but it's mine!

TopGun said...

you? a poet?

yeah it sounds wired.
But is a good one. grats mr. poet!

Puntino said...

Thank you buddy

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!