Sunday 7 September 2008

One week

I've been here for one week, and the time has been going very quickly.
Yesterday I visited Hyde Park and Harrods mall.
Hyde Park is very nice, a place where you can find the snail's peace. You can see lots of gray squirrels that sometime are close to you, I wish I had brought with me my camera :( to take some pictures of them.
Hyde Park is very large, as you probably know, and we didn't have enough time to wander, but I hope to go back.
To tell the truth, we needed a brief of relief and for this reason we went to Hyde Park.
After we went to the famous Harrods, I was really impressed by the lust.
First of all I didn't expect some kind doormen at the entrance and I didn't know that you can even buy old fossils! it might be a souvenier for some friends of mine :)

On Friday, we ( I mean some Italian friends and me) horsed around Tottenham court road by night. It was funny and my friend Fernando presented me two girls.
Another thing that kept my awareness was that it's not allowed to stay over midnight in some clubs. Why ? I'm looking for an answer ?
We'll see

3 comments:

TopGun said...

1) what is "the snail's peace"? la pace delle lumache?

2)I have an adive. try, in the Italian delicatessen side of Harros to buy a tipycal Italian "marenna" with Italian Baker, Parmigiano Reggiano and Prosciutto crudo S.Daniele.
The best spent money of my journey in London!

3)Fernando presented you some girls?
He need me. I'm coming!

I hope all it's going all right ;)

Gotcha around the web 8)

Puntino said...

it's an idiom, that I learnt last week.. it means very paeaceful

2 you have an aDvice.. ok

3bye

TopGun said...

AhAhAh.
Yeah aDvice! (a very expensive one...) :P

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!