Monday 1 September 2008

First day at my English school in London

Hi
I'm very sorry if you have missed me :) .
I'm here in London and fortunately it's available a wifi connection so I can keep you posted as it's possible. I wanted to write some notes down before my departure but I ran out of time.
Today I took my English placement at Mayfair school, it was not bad at all and I have to attend an English course in the morning (9-12) from Monday to Friday plus other lessons in the afternoon (I chose a semi intense course).
I haven't had time to horse around London, I saw only Oxford street.
Here I'm guest of a host family, they are very welcoming and friendly.
I'm dead tired.. I go sleeping.

4 comments:

TopGun said...

Don't worry.
We don't miss you at all!

Selma said...

Puntino!!!
It's London finally!!!

I'm ashame to tell I've never been there!
So I'm waiting for advices about secret corners to visit, as soon as i manage to come to say hello to queen Elisabeth!!!

Good Luck!!


S.

Puntino said...

welcome back
selma..nice to hear from you again.I`ll keep you posted.

Puntino said...

welcome back
selma..nice to hear from you again.I`ll keep you posted.

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!