Thursday 25 September 2008

The last weekend

Sorry guy for the long (really long) pause.
I know I`m not a good blogger at all, since I haven`t updated my blog for weeks, but I have had a great time in London and busy in different activities.
For them interested in my experience, I`ve decided to write several posts when I`m back (next week) or at least I hope to do it.
Now I want to resume my last post and complete it.
Where were we? uhm
I talked about we went to the church.
it`s not a church as we (Catholic people) usually think about. The Mass was hosted in a theater, the atmosphere is almost impossible to describe, there are light effects, one band, some preachers and many many guys.
The Mass lasts about 2 hours but it`s not boring or tiring, on the contrary it`s quite relaxing, warm and lively, just to give you an idea, take a look at the intro of their website, it really summaries the atmosphere in the Church and the message they want to deliver.
It was an awesome experience because I thought that something can happen only in the movies. For some aspects it was extraordinary, at the beginning I felt a pent up emotion that came out with a mounting excitement.
At the end I realized that I really enjoined it.
We`ll see

2 comments:

Selma said...

Hi Puntino!

It seems you are at the end of the trip!
I'm looking forward to read more about your experience as surely you are a better blogger than me and i'm sure other posts will follow!

My friend Claudio likes to attend mass when we are in a foreing country, mostly for a sort of anthropological interest...
We saw a mass in Lisbon... Someone stole my bag while we were in the church!
He listened it also in Gamla Uppsala... The vicar was a woman there... But i preferred to wait for him out in the middle of prehistorical graves!!!

Puntino said...

No you're wrong!
it doesn't seem ..it IS the end of my journey :(
uau it's the first time I hear of someone like your friend Claudio.

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!