Saturday 12 December 2009

The pleasure of clearity

I've been sending my resume abroad, to be more specific to Swedish companies. I run into some job offers that, in my mind, seemed to match my current qualifications. Unfortunately, they, politely sent me back an email saying my qualifications do not meet our needs/profile. What a bummer!! . Anyway, aside from these dismal responses :( what I want to empathize here it's their efficiency. Even if they are not interested in my application they reply to my job submission. In this way you don't fuel faint hopes, make pipe dreams and I think it's the correct and serious behaviour that a company should have. In Italy, generally, the human resource managers contact you only if they want to interview you...

1 comment:

Zax (Andrea) said...

è vero che non rispondono mai, ma è prassi antica ... nemmeno una volta rispondevano

buone feste !

Andrea
PS: scusami se scrivo in italiano, ma sono appena tornato e a causa del jet-lag sono sveglio ma non troppo:-)

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!