Saturday 18 April 2009

Following what ?

After my studies at university I can say that I've just started to hand my Life, definitely.
Until some months ago, my life was filled with many things: dreams, desires, travels and so on but everything traveled on well-know rails, I could know when some things had to happen, it was more than guessing a date or an event.
Since I moved to Rome, I can say that my life is off the train, thanks to God.
I don't know what's going to happen and I live every day with more expatiation than I did before.
There are a lot of things that I'd like to change, like my job, it is sometimes mind-numbing not excited how I wished, strike up new friendship, I need new people around me with whom to share only my dreams.
I heat to find me and other people sipping our beer and after a while start speaking about our work in an end less conversation. It's par for the course to discuss about your work, exchange your experiences, etc but I can't afford an antire conversation about your crappy work.

I honestly miss my conversation with Gigi Electrionic and Top, with them I feel like a fish IN the water, not like someone is swiming against the current.
They are really good friends, with them I fell in my comfortable zone and get the force to pursue my happyness.

What I'd like it's going to happpen is to meet some quirky, interesting, buzzing people with whom I can share my passions, like travelling, English, literature, desire to moving out from our native country.
When I read my fellow blogs about Sweden, I get encouraged and I hope to meet people like them.
I feel that I'm not alone, many people follow my same dream, have my same willingness to change their life, but where are them? what do they do in order to make their dreams true? Do they live just in another country ?
I'd like to get in touch with someone who is following something.

3 comments:

TopGun said...

what a nostalgic guy! :)

I'll buy a frecciarossa's ticket for next month, so for a week end you'll be confortable...saying I'm too talkative lol

Never give up, I'm sure you'll find many interesting people :)

Zax (Andrea) said...

I think that this kind of trouble (with people / friends) are the most common ... trust in me, you are not alone.

A lot of people have the same kind of dubts: the only differene were that someone admit this, someone else did not.

keep in touch

Andrea
PS: I am not sure that my english is good enough for this :-)

Puntino said...

@zax don't worry, I got the gist.... thank you for your words :)

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!