Tuesday 23 December 2008

Looking for a room in Rome

Hi guys,

I'm going to live in Rome from January to March because I'll attend an internship there with a firm which should hire me at the end of it, I hope.
I had to find a room in Rome for this reason.
As far as I know if you need a room in Rome, you can start your research by looking up in "Porta portese" advertisements journal. Actually, you can come across advs from cars to rooms.
Porta portese is dirty cheap (only 1€ ) and there is an on line version as well, but I don't suggest relying on the advs published on that website because most of them are out of date.
You can can also search on line in Easy Stanza, where there are advertisements only for renting rooms.
I honestly advise to buy a Porta portese (it is issued on Tuesday and Friday), because it's the most popular resource. If you're an English native speaker and your Italian let you get by or you need to be assisted in your researches, for instance you want a translation for some advertisements into your language , if I'm free I'll be pleased to help you.

1 comment:

Salvatore. said...

you coukld contact me at
thatsrome@hotmail.it and ask me for aailability :)
we have single/doubel room , shared bathroom, close Termini train station and all main attractions.
see you soon in Rome.

http://thatsrome-bb.blogspot.com

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!