Saturday 1 August 2009

Last months

Probably, you've wondered how I spent my time recently and why I'm always out of time to write an email...
Well, unfortunately my free time is dramatically decreased due to two sucking deliveries in these last months.
In addition, it's getting hotter and hotter so I don't like to stay at home in front of my PC,
actually I sweat like a pig (we haven't got an air conditioner :( and what I do, mostly, during my weekend is to go to the sea.
I haven't been in the habit of going to the sea for years, I disliked it... now my mind has changed and I like being tanned and have a rest in the sun lounger... maybe because after an entire week spent to slog away I just need to relax...
In the past I was addicted to tanning, someone called me "lizard" because the number of days spent to go sunbathing... it's true, old habit die hard :)
But, definitely I can't say that I'm a sun worshipper :)
About my next holiday, the dice is cast finally ! just another week at work, We are going to go to Copenhagen from 10th Aug to 14th Aug then I'll be back in Italy and plan other things to do, my days off last until 23th Aug.
How have you planned your holiday ? What country or city will you visit ? What is your itinerary ?

5 comments:

TopGun said...

My journey?

Napoli\Amsterdam and round trip, on the road.

I know it's sounds crazy...and it is.

Selma said...

Hello Puntino!
Good to see you posting again.
No holiday for me this summer: I'm excavating in august and I have a phd projet exposition (in french!) to arrange for the half of september... I'm too worried and hopeful for that to get relaxed!
I'm curious to know your impressions about København! I have a danish friend living there, and i've never been there so far...

hugs!

S.

Puntino said...

Hi Selma,
I'm glad to see your comments again..
Have you carried on studying as a PhD student ? where ? in Italy ?
I wish you all the best and i swan in 'll keep you posted about my short :( trip in København.
Kisses

Zax (Andrea) said...

hi Puntino,
nice to read you again :-)
This summer I will come back in London !

see you

Selma said...

Hi again!
I declined the offer of the "senza borsa" (i don't think this shame has a corrispondent out of Italy!)phd in Pisa, and, after some contacts with a french professor, it could be i will move to Montpellier... I am still not sure of this possibility though... I look forward to know more in september...
Enjoy your short trip (but however a trip!)!

:)

S.

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!