Saturday 23 May 2009

What do you look when you choose your apartment?

I want to list what someone should look for when he/she chooses his/her room:
  1. The flatmates: they should be old like you're, it helps you to make new friends and to feel in your comfortable zone.
  2. Students with students, workers with workers: in other words, partying doesn't match with working :)
  3. The floor: I live in an apartment at the lowest floor of the building and I can barely see the sun light of this wonderful days :(
  4. The furniture: try to have enough furniture to put your things...
  5. Number of people: more than three people with one bathroom..it's a bit tough to share it
  6. Location. if it is well served by public transport it's better otherwise... car
  7. Balcony: I would like to dry my wet clothes easily by taking advantage of sun, above all during summer !
  8. What am I missing out ?

8 comments:

TopGun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TopGun said...

For a man, all women flatmates.
And for a woman all men flatmates.

This helps to learn from each other :D

IMHO

Zax (Andrea) said...

some people like the lowest floor, some people (like me) love the highest !

Andrea

Puntino said...

@top hahah :)

@Zax, it's true..it's up to us

Raiha said...

Sounds like a good check list and even better is not having any house mates!! I totally hated it when I had to house share. You know people have such different preferences in how they clean (or not clean); time of going to bed; how loud their music is, etc. Unless it's someone you are in love with, it's kind of unbearable =) I had ONE good experience when i was living in Australia and had a GREAT time with two house mates, but that is the only exception!
You should save your money and buy a place!
Chin up and go out in the sun instead of sitting in your apartment =)

TopGun said...

Raiha, in Italy it's hard for a "boy" In Italy if you are 26, "elder" people consider you as a boy.

The wage it's the same of a slave, you have no credit (and I suggest to have no contacts with any Italian Banks if you can)....so

how could Puntino buy a place????


It's impossible in Italy Dear Raiha. you don't know how bad things are...

Puntino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Puntino said...

@Raiha
You should save your money and buy a place!
First I have to choose where to by my house :P

Chin up and go out in the sun instead of sitting in your apartment ... it's what I do, I visited a lot of places in Rome, I have to upload their pictures

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!