Sunday 25 January 2009

Stupid to say..

Once again I regret to say that I'm short of time this period of my life, a lot of things are going to change unexpectedly!!
From now on I will never say expressions like "sorry if I write only now" or similar ones..it's pointless, trivial!
I'm back in Naples, actually I was forced to come back because I had to fix my old desktop.
In Rome I can't say that all is going fine, I have been facing some problems at work, I hope it's normal for a freshman...
The thing that I'm suffering from the most, it 's that I can't keep in contact with all my friends when I'm in Naples. Since I'm in a friendship with several people belonging to different loops and I have just one night when I come back, it's hard to pick the one to join.
To make matter worse, I come back twice a month (this weekend is an exception), I can't endure it.
I also think that the time when the Friends come out, the ones will never leave you alone and smiling when you're back !
It's the curve of our life, ruled from a complicated equation! I've known it will happen sooner or later, because of the decision I have made for my life. I've always considered myself a tinker.
While writing this blog, I'm listening to one of the best musician ever: Jeff Buckley



5 comments:

TopGun said...

come on man. you HAVE to be moooore optimist.
"giaaaanniiii l'ottimismo è il profumo dela vita" as used to say the poet Tonino Guerra.

you are going fine. walk on!

Be cool and next time you'll come back in Naples, alert me in time :P

p.s. great Jeff Buckley but you need something of more "energy-giving".

Gigi Elettronico said...

Dai su, non scoraggiarti, hai già superato tanti ostacoli e,conoscendoti, supererai anche questo.

Cmq se hai problemi col pc, posso occuparmene io tranquillamente anche mentre sei a Roma.

In Bocca al Lupo per tutto

TopGun said...

Gigi, the deskTop's problems are jut a pretext.
He need an exuse to come back :P

Puntino said...

@Top No excuse, trust me.
@Gigi thank u very much, it's really kind of u :)

Zax (Andrea) said...

don't worry about it, you are just a beginner now !

have a good time :-)

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!