Saturday 9 August 2008

My dilemma: accommodation in a host family

As you know I m' looking for an English course abroad.
I want to spent about one month and half in an English speaking country so I have to crunch the numbers carefully and be care about my choices. You can run out of money quickly in a new country that you don't know yet :)
I would have opted for an accommodation in a host family who provides bed, breakfast and dinner too. It seems a less expensive solution compared to others offered by the schools.
Anyway given my age (I'm 25) I could look like a chubby child who needs someone to take care about him! without knowing that in somewhat I'm forced to chose this solution.
Have you info about students old like me hosted in a host family ?
How was their experience ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it dipends what you are looking for...
I went to New York when I was 25, one month, but I slept in a residence, because I wanted to be 100% free. But in U.S. that was the cheaper solution... which country do you want to go to?

Puntino said...

UK or Ireland and cheapest solution is an accommodation in a host family

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!