Sunday 17 August 2008

Don't buy them !!

You know, I'm striving to get my English better with different kinds of efforts and "little experiments".
I have already told you that I try to use an English dictionary instead of a translator. For this reason I bought some months ago a dictionary and "phrasal verbs" dictionary, both depicted in the picture below. I wanted them to be portable thus I can bring them with me everywhere for this reason they look very small in the picture.




Concern about the School dictionary which is an English dictionary, it has a wide list of vocabulary with a deep explanation despite its small size. Unfortunately it lacks the pronunciation for the words and that would be very useful to me!
Anyway it's my fault because I should have checked this before buying it!
Regarding the phrasal verb is not good at all!!
It misses many phrasal verbs that I manage to find in the school dictionary. Honestly, it is not worth buying, trust me.
Bye

2 comments:

TopGun said...

Shame on you!
You had to do what I have done when I had to buy a smartphone...do a careful market search.

Your fault! :P

Puntino said...

you're right only for the school dictionary because I could see that there wasn't the pronunciation.
For the phrasal verb dictionary is different.
Bye

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!